Menu
JayneD1002
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can not send emails from phone

Can sone from VIRGIN please help.  I cannot contact you via online as the system goes roubd in circles. 

I cannot send emails from my galaxy phone.  I have checked all settings over and over and over and over again. I have read hundreds of threads in the community which more often than not link to the settings pages in virgin.  I can receive emails ok  I can log into the webmail and send ok from my phone.  So why can't I send emails from my phone WITHOUT having to log into webmail.  It's so damn frustrating when you receive an email from someone and respond quickly to then find its still in the outbox unsent failed to send due to server not  being able to connect to server to verify my account information. No response from server   .Virgn what an absolute waste of time this service is.  On top of this the router is garbage.   I can be sat in front of router and wifi is appalling.  I go out of the house and when I come back I have to reset the router to get a wifi connection on other devices.  I moved over to virgin in july thinking I was going to  get a better connectivity for working from home but despite many complaints i still have problems with this rubbish router.  This together with not beibg able to simply press reply on my emails and send leaves me wishing I had NEVER switched over to virgin. 

Virgin can you tell me what i am doing wrong if anything and how I can reply to emails from my phone without having to come out of the email and logging back  in to enable me to reply via webmail?     I have to say the only issue i had with my previous network provider was that the Internet became very slow when the whole country started working from home.   Other than that I had NONE of the problems that I am having with virgin.  Absolute nightmare and to think I am stuck with this for another 12 months is ridiculous.  

0 Kudos
ab1967
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not send emails from phone

Hi

Is it an S20? I have just posted the exact same issue. Can receive but not send emails 

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not send emails from phone

@JayneD1002, this post maybe of help Re: Email not sending on phone

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos