Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can not access my emails

Hi, I  cant access my mail box.The problem is causing me immense stress as I can't access important inbox messages, or send messages through my account. I can still login to Virgin Media, but as soon as I hit the email tab on their website it comes up with this message below, and it automatically logs me out:

SORRY, Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I have tried everything I can think of to resolve the issue, but I feel its something that only Virgin Media will be able to solve by re-setting something their end.

PLEASE, PLEASE can you help me get this resolved very quickly now?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable message

Hi ,

I am having the same issues with my email account as you did - how did you resolve the problem?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can not access my emails

The Forum Team will need to unlock your mailbox for you.  They will also ask you to change the password for the account.  You may need to use the Forgotten password link to do this: 

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

The Forum Team will reach this post in due course so there is no need for you to post again.  Just be patient and wait for them to get here.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey mlang,

I can look into this for you but we would need to send over a private message and pass account security.

I will pop the message over to you in a few moments.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problems. Can someone from the Forum team contact me to help resolve this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

RichardG62

Please start your own thread. It is unhelpful to jump into another thread especially when that thread has received a Forum Team reply. It just gets confusing. We understand the temptation to do it but it is not the way to get your issue sorted quickly.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

RichardG62 already has their own thread.

It would appear to be a different issue.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/NTLWorld-imap-server-not-responding/td-p/4245695/page/2

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more