cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone get into their web email?

book87
Tuning in

I have been unable to access my Virgin Media web email for about 3 hours. And obviously some other people are having trouble too. Have tried assorted work arounds, but still can't get in. Just get some unhelpful message about 'It's our problem, not yours. We are working on it.'

15 REPLIES 15

Exactly. We all understand that technical problems are inevitable but why can't Virgin be upfront and tell their paying customers that there's a problem. Instead we find out only when we can't get at our emails and have no idea why. Communicate with us PLEASE, Virgin.

Same here - blood pressure rising. For a communications industry, Virgin needs to learn communication with its paying customers.

Sadly, you are right.

I've tried this several times and while the password box and stupid indecipherable pictures appear, I just end up back ay the 'something's gone wrong' page. I've cleared my browsing data etc and have now been without email for over a day. Furious now!

jsampson
On our wavelength

Sunday morning - still no access to email at the website but email is arriving at my Thunderbird client. I have lodged a complaint.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your posts. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been facing some trouble gaining access to your Virgin Media email services.

If these issues are ongoing today for you and you still have an active broadband service with us connected to said email address, please follow these steps and let us know if they help at all.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!