cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone get into their web email?

book87
Tuning in

I have been unable to access my Virgin Media web email for about 3 hours. And obviously some other people are having trouble too. Have tried assorted work arounds, but still can't get in. Just get some unhelpful message about 'It's our problem, not yours. We are working on it.'

15 REPLIES 15

alienor
Dialled in

No and I am getting sick of it. I rarely have problems but when the email is down Virgin's attitude makes me sick. They deny all knowledge when you check for issues in your area and make it look like service is normal. So you try everything known to man on your PC including clearing bowser data, refreshing, trying every web browser in existence and still nothing. An update would be nice Virgin. I pay a fortune monthly for this nonsense and to be without email all day is just a bit thick!!!

It would be nice to have some idea of what is going on and how long it will last.

v/m treat there customers like mushrooms......... leave you in the dark and feed you **bleep**, same here, pay them bucket loads and when you need help.....     NOTHING........................ THANKS V/M..........for nothing ! 

dont be silly, you expect v/m to tell you whats going on .......... they dont give a dam.........LOL !

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try signing in via the following link, Virgin Media Mail

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

thank you 

Thanks so much

RozInAus
Tuning in

Oh how I feel your pain. If only Virgin communicated with their paying customers when there's an issue. Just spent hours trying everything to get into my emails.

I completely agree - not that it helps. 😞