Menu
willf
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Business Emails Being Rejected

I run an e-commerce business and in the last 48 hours any customers that are using VM email addresses (ntlworld, virginmedia, vm etc) are just being returned as undeliverable.

It would appear that our business email address is being blocked from sending emails. We are not spammers, these are genuine transactional emails where people have bought items and will be expecting a confirmation email and an invoice etc.

We had this same problem in 2015 with VM and it was sorted by your admins but the email address I had for them no longer works. Who can I contact to get this resolved as it's not just annoying my customers it's annoying your customers also.

0 Kudos
willf
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Business Emails Being Rejected

Seriously, are there no moderators here who can help with this???

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Staff response times are currently around a week due to heavy demand.  Whilst waiting have a look at this link to see if it helps: Advice-for-sending-emails-to-Virgin-Media-domains/ 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Willf,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your customers who are with us are unable to receive your email, is this just one customer or has there been more.

This is something we would send to our Internet security team, have you been sent ther error they receive with the full header as we would require this.

If you have the information I will be happy to invite you into a private chat so I can get this information.

I will send a invite shortly, please please on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
willf
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The problem has been resolved. Unfortunately we couldn't wait two weeks for someone on here to respond so we contacted your head office directly.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Willf,

I am glad you managed to get it resolved, what was the issue and how did we resolve it for you?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos