cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't access my blueyonder email address. I sent and received emails at lunchtime yesterday but 1 hour later email won't synch on my desktop or mobile units and wants the password to update. Password entered but won't recognise it. I can no longer access Virgin media webmail page as I no longer have an account. The blueyonder is an old email address but is my main one and crucial for all mail. Can anyone assist please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The bad news is that if you no longer have a Virginmedia broadband account they will have closed your email account.  They were supposed to close it 90 days after you left the broadband, as notified in the terms and conditions when you signed up, but in many cases they left it running and are now catching up.

Hopefully you will have kept some sort of records/backups of important data, otherwise I am afraid it has gone.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The bad news is that if you no longer have a Virginmedia broadband account they will have closed your email account.  They were supposed to close it 90 days after you left the broadband, as notified in the terms and conditions when you signed up, but in many cases they left it running and are now catching up.

Hopefully you will have kept some sort of records/backups of important data, otherwise I am afraid it has gone.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.