Menu
Angel1530
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder

Hello

I have a virgin media account and my partner  has a blue yonder account [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] but need to reset password how can I do this xx

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Angel1530
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but its not linked to my account he had his own account some years ago and continued to use the email address buy needed to.set up on a new phone but couldn't remember password from what I've researched I dont think there is a way to reset blueyonder passwords.

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Angel1530,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you and your partner are having a bit of trouble with your email accounts. I can see you mentioned that your partner had theirs linked to an account they had a number of years ago. To confirm, has their account of services linked to that address now been cancelled and disconnected?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Angel1530
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes the services have been cancelled as he left the property but continued to use the email as didn't realise hold be changed 

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this @Angel1530

So just to confirm is it the password to the blue yonder email account that you want the password reset for, or your virgin media account? 

If it is the blue yonder account, we are going to have to talk to your partner as he would need to pass some DPA regarding this. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Angel1530
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Its just his blue yonder email account can this be done and if so how does he contact to request this. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Angel1530,

Thank you for getting back to us so quickly.

Your partner can have a separate Community Forum account to get in contact on this thread. This way we'd be able to Private Message them in regards to this on this platform.

Another way you can get in touch with our team to discuss this further is by calling us directly on 03454541111. 

Please keep us updated on this.

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

0 Kudos