cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder - hacked

jk9
Joining in

Hello,

i was wondering if you could help me? we have a very old blueyonder account that we have used for over 15 years now. It has recently been hacked and password has been changed so we are no longer able to access it? I need to get this shut down immediately, can you advise how to do this? 

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, jk9.
Thanks for taking the time to join our help forums and for posting here for the first time, glad to have you on board and a warm welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry that your blueyonder email has been hacked, please view our link here for more on how to resolve this issue and restore access to this mailbox by following the advised steps.

Once you've completed the process do pop us a new message to let us know if this has worked for you or you need more help, we'll be eager to assist by removing/deleting this email account for you if that's required.

Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jk9
Joining in

Hi Adri,

we haven't had an account with VM for over 15 years but still kept our blueyonder email, so i cant sign into my virgin media as i don't have an account with you?

Thanks

Thanks for confirming jk9,

So I can help you with this I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm