Menu
Tom-Kelsey
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder emails

We had Virgin for years and have @blueyonder.couk email addresses. We moved house for a couple of years to a building that only had access to Sky. The e-mails still kept working. We have returned to our old address and have re signed up with Virgin.

I want to add an alias to one of the accounts, but it does show up in "My Blue Yonder".

There used to be a site where you could maintain this, but I have no idea where that is.

Any help gratefully appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder emails

When you moved back to Virgin Media did you ask for your blueyonder email addresses to be moved to your new account?

If not they are classed as orphaned accounts.  The VM Forum Team should be able to check if it is still possible to carry out a move and transfer.  The process would replace any email addresses set up on your current account.

As regards creating new blueyonder aliases, that is no longer possible.  Any secondary addresses would be on the virginmedia.com domain.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos