cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

Anthonys41
Joining in

Hello,

My Blueyonder.co.uk address stopped receiving incoming email  last Wednesday.

address is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

Is there a reason for this?

I am a virgin media customer, enjoying broadband, TV, & Mobile services

Regards,

Anthony

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Anthonys41,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ands welcome, sorry to see you have stopped receiving Emails, I was unable to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, so I can look further into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul can you help me too please? Virgin media not helpful at all. Palmed me off to apple - apple tech very good but it’s a virgin media provider issue. My emails firstly stopped sending on my iPhone, and now I can’t add the blueyonder account back on because it’s saying password not provided. The password is there! And I’ve changed it via virgin media website to make sure all are correct. I’ve got really important stuff in the iPhone notes and I can’t access them via virgin webmail. 

Hi Paul,

Would you be able to also help me with the same issue, it's for my nan and grandad's email address, but unfortunately my grandad passed away and my nan is not very techno savvy so I am trying to help her with the issue as they have important emails on there blueyonder email address and my nan would be devastated if they were lost/email address cancelled. Many thanks, Becky Brown.

Hi BeckyBrown22.

Thank you for posting. Welcoming you onto our community forums 😊.

I am sorry for your loss ☹, hopefully we can get this resolved for you.

Is your grandad the account holder?

If she isn't please can you give our team a call on 👉🏼 0800 952 2302

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide