cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

TImsmith1
Joining in

My blueyonder email address has been hacked. All my friends are getting abusive and or spam type messaging and have been asking me for weeks to sort it out. I phoned support at Virgin and they said there is absolutely nothing they can do since I no longer have an account with Virgin.

I was given a "phishing" at virgin mail address which is not actually working, I got an undeliverable when I made an enquiry to that address. Please help all i need to do is reset my password to rmy blueyonder email address but I can no longer do that becasue there is no longer a portal on the Virgin website to do it. I am completely lost. All my banking utilities and contacts are lost without access to that account. I have had that account since way before Virgin set up as a business and took over the blueyonder addresses.

The first I knew about it was when my email app on my mac started refusing to accept my password. I think someone has acccessed my email and changed the password by some sort of hack. Please help if you can.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @TImsmith1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your email. Can I ask if this email address is attached to a current and active broadband account with us? 

Thank you

Hello Ashliegh,

This email is not currently attached to a contemporary account with Virgin. I have had this email address since beofre Virgin started doing business in this area and took over Telewest. If I could reset my password it would probably solve this issue. I believe the email address has been hacked. I canno longer reset my pasword or security settings becausethere is no longer a portal to do this on the Virgin website.

Hi @TImsmith1 thanks for getting back to us.

Also, thanks for confirming that the email address in question, is no longer attached to an active broadband account. I am sorry. This does mean we would be unable to assist you with having a password change.  The only option available, is to have the mailbox deleted.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R