cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

oldblue
Tuning in

Hi

I have a Blueyonder email which I have had for many years and still use. Recently I received an email from someone saying they have my email address and password which the email showed and was correct. This person is threatening and asking for money. Although I have this email account I do not now have any accounts with Virgin. I have tried to access the email account with the password I have but am unable to gain access. Can any one please help or advise. Thanks 

22 REPLIES 22

This has also just happened to my blueyonder account. I too don't have a current VM account but have had a blueyonder email account for years and years. I too have been hacked and now cannot access my emails and it's not recognising my address now. Can I ask did you manage to get your issue resolved or did VM delete your account?

Hey slacey1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment, if you are no longer a customer its likely that your account has been removed from our system. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Slacey1 VM deleted my email address what a relief. I hope Steven_L from the forum team can sort yours out.