Menu
Fiona87
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email

Hello, my mum passed away in 2019 and I usually go on her blueyonder email every now and again to keep her email tidy and read old emails but when I went to do it today it’s no longer active. Is there anything I can do to re activate this? I don’t really want to speak to anyone on the phone I’ve found this very upsetting 

0 Kudos
ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email

I'm going to get this escalated to the Forum team for you to allow them to pick this up.

However be aware that Virgin Media accounts are normally closed after 90 days should a broadband account be closed.  If you know the email address and password, it MIGHT (and I emphasise the word MIGHT) be possible to set up the account as an IMAP account in a mail program such as Thunderbird or Outlook.

Tim

@ModTeam can you assist?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Fiona87
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. I did read it earlier after several confused failed attempts at logging in, I wish I knew as I wouldn’t have left it so long to check it 

0 Kudos
ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thunderbird can be found here:

https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/download/

To set up the account all you need is the email address and password, Thunderbird will autoconfigure the rest of the settings itself.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fiona87

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Condolences firstly from all at Virgin Media.

Ravenstar is correct about the emails and the times with the account active etc but we will do our best

I'll send you a quick PM now

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos