Menu
2JPW
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email unavailable

My emails weren't synching with my phone and computer so I uninstalled the blueyonder email from both devices and now I cannot log in.

I don't know whether I have changed my password and forgotten it, but I cannot log back in.

I spoke to someone over the phone earlier and they told me that blueyonder email hasn't worked for several years!

It is still working on my tablet, but I would really like to reinstall to my phone and PC so can someone please tell me how to reset my password?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email unavailable

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
2JPW
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I cannot sign in, it says that my user name or password is incorrect.

If I say I have forgotten password it asks for a Virgin Media account number which unfortunately I do not have as we moved house and Virgin Media was not available.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@2JPW wrote:

I cannot sign in, it says that my user name or password is incorrect.

If I say I have forgotten password it asks for a Virgin Media account number which unfortunately I do not have as we moved house and Virgin Media was not available.

Well that may explain the situation.  A VM broadband account is required for continued use of a blueyonder email address.  The would normally be removed 90 days after you cease to be a customer but some seem to carry on beyond that time.

It may indicate that your account is in the process of deletion.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
2JPW
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have had no warning of this and continue to use on other devices.

Does this mean that my primary email address is going to be deleted without warning?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You should have been informed about this when you closed your broadband account.  It is also in the T&Cs, but few people ever read them.

@John_GS a staff member who responded in your other thread may be able to advise further on your options.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi 2JPW

Thanks for posting. 

I'll PM you now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

2JPW
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

0 Kudos