cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email support

M_H_Phoenix
Joining in

I need to speak to someone in customer support please about an issue with emails going missing where my email account has potentially been hacked.

None of the options on the telephone helpine covers email support. Please assist. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi M_H_Phoenix 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you think your email may be compromised due to missing emails. For clarification, how are you checking your emails? Are you using Virgin Media Web Mail, or an app such as iOS Mail, or Outlook?

Are you able to see the missing emails when signing in to your Web Mail? Is this happening on all emails, or just some?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

M_H_Phoenix
Joining in

Hi Reece

It is accessed by webmail.

My Quidco account was accessed and all money within it converted to Amazon gift cards.

Customer support said their records show they sent emails to my blueyonder account advising of the withdrawals and sending the gift certificates. Their customer support says that I need to take it up with my email provider as they believe someone is diverting those emails.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming, M_H_Phoenix.

We can certainly assist with removing any diverts, and securing your email, so I'm going to send you a private message. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope - or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages".

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ