Menu
BAlex-1959
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email password

I have a blueyonder email address but I no longer have a virgin media account, except a mobile account. Three questions I need help:

1. As the email password was set many years ago how can I retrieve it?

2. Does changing my virgin mobile password also change blueyonder password...?

3. Anyone help me with linking blueyonder email to Windows 10 app, i ve just got a new computer but keeps asking to change password, hence Q1 above.

Thanks, BAlex

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email password

1.  Without a VM broadband account you can't retrieve the password unless you have it backed up some where. The email address should have been deleted from VM systems 90 days after you ceased to be a broadband customer.

You could try the forgotten password route, but without account details this is unlikely to work.  

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

2. No connection between your mobile account and the blueyonder email so the answer is no.

3.  Refer to answer 1 above.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BAlex-1959
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply. So as the password was used many years ago, i've never had to change it when setting up in previous laptops/mobiles (as such password lost in time...). So you're saying there is no way i can get access to change it? - therfore not be able to link up to new laptop....?

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What we are saying is that unless you, are a VM broadband customer you are not eligible to use VM's e-mail system. The rest follows directly. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Yes that is right all the support can do for you is too make sure the account is deleted, as using a Virgiinmedia email address is dependant on have a VM broadband account as per the terms and conditions.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#broad... section D6.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos