Menu
zoe1306
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email password reset

Hi 

My daughter has a blueyonder email account that she has forgotten the password and needs to add it to her new phone.

How can we reset her password?
I can’t see her details anywhere in our account

I am still a virgin media account holder and also have a blueyonder email that I have no problem within

Many thanks in advance 😁

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Blueyonder email password reset

@zoe1306 wrote:

Hi 

My daughter has a blueyonder email account that she has forgotten the password and needs to add it to her new phone.

How can we reset her password?
I can’t see her details anywhere in our account

I am still a virgin media account holder and also have a blueyonder email that I have no problem within

Many thanks in advance 😁

Your post implies that your daughter's address is set up as a secondary account on your primary account.

If that is the case you should be able to see the address listed under the Manage Accounts tab and therefore change the password.

If it isn't showing under Manage Accounts does it perhaps show as an alternate email in the Virgin Media mail section under your My Profile tab?

If it does then the password is the same as for your primary account.

If it doesn't show then the VM Forum Team will need to ask their IT colleagues to find out what has happened to your daughter's address.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi zoe1306, thanks for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email address, Have you managed to try Grahams suggestion? Have you managed to get this resolved? If not, then please let us know so that this can be looked into further for you. Chris 

0 Kudos
zoe1306
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks - yes Grahams advice helped us sort it 😁

0 Kudos