cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email not working

IamFatman
Tuning in

Evening,

My blueyonder email account is not working on my PC or through my mobile.

I have gone through the password change process and reset routers but it is still not working.

This is the message I receive

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for [REMOVED]@blueyonder.co.uk.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for xxxxxxxx@blueyonder.co.uk. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

I've changed the front bit of the email for security.

Any help would be gratefully received

Thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

15 REPLIES 15

excellent, thats now worked.  After a week of trying to find it!

all working now thanks to @Graham_A, just need my historical mails back now!

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sidB 👋

It's great to hear you're now able to access your account. We have now restored the ability to send and receive emails for all affected accounts. Our teams are continuing to work flat out to restore historic emails into the inboxes of a small proportion of accounts. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Graham, thanks for that advice but that doesn't seem to work either. I've tried the solution on both my PC and phone, but nothing doing.

Yes, but that has not worked either.

mandyx1967
Tuning in

hi how do i get my emails from virgin medai to work in outlook its stopped a few weeks ago