cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email not working.

Maha
Tuning in

Hello, I have 3 blueyonder email addresses on my account, mine & 2 for my parents.

Both my parents email address have stopped working, they can't send or recieve emails & no settings have been changed on our end. Their using windows mail - no error messages come up, but it keeps asking for username & pw.

This is strange (i don't know if it just a coincidence) but i had a phone call yesterday from virgin sales team trying to get me to upgrade my package - i politely told them i was happy with what i have.

Also, when i login to my account on the virgin website, go to my profile, manage accounts - only my dads email account is showing up there, my mums email account has disappeared ?

Thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2

Maha
Tuning in

Throughout the day i have sent a few test emails from my email address to theirs & from theirs to mine.

At first none were arriving, but later this afternoon some started to work (without any changes to any settings or anything) allthough they were taking around an hour to arrive.

Could this mean there's a problem in our area?

Also, the comment in my first post - "when i login to my account on the virgin website, go to my profile, manage accounts - only my dads email account is showing up there, my mums email account has disappeared ?" - is it just a bug ? or something to be concerned about ?

Thanks for any help.

Hi there @Maha

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that this has happened with your parents emails. 

Just to confirm have they been able to request a password reset for these accounts?

Thank you.