Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email not working

A few days ago I stopped being able to log in to my blueyonder email account from a browser - it's not a cookie or cache issue because I have tried this on multiple browsers and multiple machines, most of which had never been used to access the site

I just get an error saying I have entered an incorrect username or password

I followed the link for forgotten passwords (which I definitely have not done) and it doesn't seem to recognise my email address at all

I am also unable to set up a new IMAP connection from Outlook

I am still able to access using iOS Mail on my iPhone, and using Windows Live Mail from Windows 10

I don't have a Virgin account for anything else any more.  Any ideas?  Anyone know a good number to call?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Blueyonder email not working

Based on the information you have given it is likely that the process of deleating the old account is underway.

VM email accounts require an active broadband account for continued use.

The only help that VM will be able to give you is to complete the deletion process for you.

See this post for more information:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073/jump-to/first-unread-m...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email not working

Thanks for that

I didn't realise you lost email if you left VM

I had better get a new email account quickly!

0 Kudos