Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email not working on mobile

vickybrooks
Joining in

95735650-099C-4045-BD4B-615CAC40B678.png

5 REPLIES 5

vickybrooks
Joining in

Sorry only attached a photo! Can anyone help? I’ve been unable to access my emails on my virgin mobile since the end of July. I don’t have a virgin media account as it’s in my husband’s name. The blueyonder email account predates the virgin media account. I’ve spent sooooo long talking with customer services I want to cry. Today they told me the email account should have been de-activated 90 days after when we moved (4 years ago!) and that it has now been disabled / deleted with no notice given. However it started working again today on an iPad??? I was advised to delete the account on my phone and add it again. Whenever I do this I get the same message ‘no password provided for blueyonder.co.uk please go to mail account settings and enter a password’ which I do….and keep getting the same message. Can anyone help please 😩🤯😭

74CE4985-FD8F-49C5-BE2F-3AD4213404E9.png

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vickybrooks, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum 🙂 

Your images have been denied as they contained personal info., it is correct if you do not have an active virgin media account the email will automatically be deleted as you can see here in the terms and conditions. We would be unable to grant access and only be able to delete the account.

Zoie

Thanks so much for getting back to me Zoie. Can you help me understand why I can still get my emails on an iPad but not my mobile? It would suggest the account hasn’t been deactivated or deleted.
Thanks, Vicky

I understand what you're saying but if it's not linked to an active account then we'd not be able to do anything besides get it deleted. If your Husband was indeed the account holder also, then we'd need to speak to them.

If you can get access on one device, my advice now would be to back up anything you need from it as it's in the stages of being deleted.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill