cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email - major issues accessing

gazthomas
On our wavelength

for the last couple of weeks I have been getting authentication errors when trying to access my main email address - a blueyonder domain address

I tried to access webmail and get the following message

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

this has been ongoing for some time now..

I have not changed my password but it appears that this password is not now correct

This is my primary email address how can it be sorted quickly please? 

myvirgin media login has always been different to that of my email so not sure how to do a password change for the email only 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gazthomas,

I am so sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your email service recently.

It looks like one of my colleagues is already responding to you and assisting you via your other thread about this, so we'll continue to help you from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gazthomas,

I am so sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your email service recently.

It looks like one of my colleagues is already responding to you and assisting you via your other thread about this, so we'll continue to help you from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

gazthomas
On our wavelength

Thank you- all sorted for now - cheers