Menu
gtravers
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email log in

Unable to log in to my blueyonder email as it doesn't accept username and password , spent most of day on phone and message service to virgin who left me with the you can access from primary account however it won't accept blueyonder only virgin media 

Any advice welcome 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gtravers
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder

Unable to access my blueyonder account user name and password not recognised?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder

When you sign into your My Virgin Media account with your primary username and password do you see the blueyonder email address concered listed under the My Profile > Manage accounts tab as a secondary account?

Is your primary account a virginmedia.com address?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
gtravers
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Morning Graham , no the blueyonder account is not listed and is a secondary account , can't see an option to select a blueyonder account only virgin media

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

In which case the blueyonder address is likely to fall into the category of 'orphaned accounts' - you can read about that here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073/jump-to/first-unread-m...

The Virgin  Media Forum Team will be able to advise you on what options there are regarding the old address when they reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
gtravers
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi gtravers,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear these an issue with your email account, I've sent you over a private message to see if I'm able to help with this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos