cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email hacked

Pan23
Joining in

My blueyonder email has been hacked and my password changed I’m no longer a virgin media customer and have no idea what to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Omadawn
Up to speed

As you are nob longer a VM customer, there is very little that can be done other than completely deleting the mailbox and email address.

In a day or so a member of the forum team will get to this thread, and offer to contact you by direct message to get some further details and then try to expedite the deletion of the mailbox.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Omadawn
Up to speed

As you are nob longer a VM customer, there is very little that can be done other than completely deleting the mailbox and email address.

In a day or so a member of the forum team will get to this thread, and offer to contact you by direct message to get some further details and then try to expedite the deletion of the mailbox.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Pan23 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your email

I'll drop you a private message to collect some more information and investigate the matter further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs