cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email hacked

sonian
Joining in

My email has been hacked and password has changed

Does anyone know how to change the password  and the blueyonder contact support number

I contacted virgin media and they cannot help because its blueyonder

I tried using manage account but not allowing me to change

emails off line now having to use outlook

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@sonian wrote:

Does anyone know how to change the password  and the blueyonder contact support number

Go to  Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media and follow instructions.

That is not true if the email account is linked to an active Virgin Media broadband account or less than 90 days have passed since it was terminated.

What happens that does not allow you to change it?

Does “email off line” refer to not being able to access it via webmail?

Are you still able to access the email account via Outlook?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@sonian wrote:

Go to  Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media and follow instructions.

That is not true if the email account is linked to an active Virgin Media broadband account or less than 90 days have passed since it was terminated.

What happens that does not allow you to change it?

Does “email off line” refer to not being able to access it via webmail?

Are you still able to access the email account via Outlook?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi

I have deleted the email account, then tried to reinstate but the hacker must of changed the password so unable to use. Struggling to find any blue yonder contact support

i set up a new account with new email on outlook

Need blueyonder or advice to help sort out this problem 

the hacker is trying to change my password on social media site

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you delete the account via https://my.virginmedia.com? If so then the miscreant will no longer have access to the email account nor will you.

Hi 

just to give you an update, managed to talk to someone in Virgin support that knows about blueyonder…lots of hacks. We found this hacker set up another account which was why I had all the problems….now sent to fraud dept. Have now closed down hacked accounts…thanks for your advice

Hi @sonian

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about what has happened.

From your last post it looks like this is now resolved?

However if you do need any further support with this, please pop back to us here.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide