Menu
kellymfisher
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email hacked

Hi,

My blueyonder email account has been hacked and various accounts have been attempted to be setup using my email and hack accounts I already have (facebook, ebay etc)

I am no longer a Virgin Media customer but have been using the email address till now. I was accessing via a mobile app so haven't logged in and cannot seem to login via My Virgin Media or change my password

How can I secure the account or get it deleted?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email hacked

The VM Forum Team should be able to get your orphaned email account fully deleted.  This should have happened 90 days after you ceased to be a VM broadband customer.

They will reach this thread in a few days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kellymfisher,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry that your email account appears to have been compromised, we can certainly look to get this sorted for you.

As Graham has said, this mailbox should have been fully removed following the disconnection of your services. However, sometimes some accounts are missed. I'd be more than happy to have this deleted for you, we'll just need to clear security on your previous account first. I'll send you a private message now to confirm a few details, please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hiya,

Thank you for joining me for a private message. It looks like everything should be sorted now. Please do let us know if you have any further concerns or if there's anything else you need help with.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos