Menu
Pientello
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email hacked

I believe a secondary Virgin email account (blueyonder) that I have was hacked

I was no longer able to log in to it a few days ago with the password I have been using it since its creation. I have various online accounts linked with it

I changed the password today but when I try and access the email account I get the following message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I have tried looking for a support email or number and can't find anything. When I call the virgin media help number I go on a circular loop to nothing. 

Please advise

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email hacked

Hi Pientello, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems with your email address.

Do you currently have an active broadband account with us and when was the last time you were able to access the mailbox please?

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Pientello
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat

Yes I do..and last accessed probably last week or so?

Best

Christian 

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Christian, 

We can get this looked into for you 🙂 

I'll need to ask some account specific question so I will pop you over a private message now.

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos