Menu
Blueyonder2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email box down since 22/07/2020

Blueyonder email box down since 22/07/2020

Error message your mailbox is not available at the moment

Can this be resolved soon and will my data still be intact?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email box down since 22/07/2020

Hi Blueyonder2,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your account, we understand the frustration caused when you are unable to get in and check your emails.

Have you tried resetting the password on your email account?

The link here will show you step by step what to do when an email account is locked. 

Please try the above first and if you still require assistance please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Blueyonder2
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry I think perhaps there has bee some misunderstanding of the problem. There is nothing to log into no interface no way to change the password. It is not blocked but completely absent and replaced by this statement:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us Blueyonder2,

As there is no option for you to change the password, I will get this unlocked form here for you. I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Blueyonder2,

Glad to be of assistance. You email account has now been enabled for you. Please change your password as soon as you have access to stop this happening for the future.

If you need any further assistance please come back to us.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos