Menu
perse
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email account

I have not been a Virgin customer for over 2 years and have not used my Blueyonder account since leaving you. However, despite this length of time unused, my account seems to still remain active. Just recently some of my old emails from 2016 have been sent to some of my contacts for no apparent reason. I do not want this to happen again so could you please disable/de-activate my Blueyonder account as I don't seem to be able to do it on my computer.

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email account

Welcome perse,

Yes, your account should have closed 90 days after leaving VM service, but some email addresses linger on for years.  You have come to the right place.  A member of the Forum Team (VM employees) will contact you via this thread and send you private message to take your personal details.  They can then pass this to the email team to get the address permanently deleted.

Waiting time is anything from 4 minutes to a few days.  But don't try telephone support as they will only get you riled up!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email account

Hi there perse,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch; sorry that you're having some issues with your email after you have stopped using it and left us. 

We can indeed get this removed and deleted for you - I've popped you a Private Message so I can take some information and go through security with you. Please look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Thanks 🙂 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide