Menu
Martsals
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email account not working

Hi ,

I have not been able to access my blueyonder email since Wednesday on either my phone or through outlook on my computer. However, my wife's blueyonder email is still working.

Martsals_0-1600608684161.png

(I've hidden my actual email address on the clipping)

Can you advise how I can get access back in to my account?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email account not working

Can you access the email address via VM webmail? https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Check that first in order to determine whether there is an issue with the account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martsals
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I can't access via VM webmail - in the past that's where I go if I have any outlook problems and I've always had the temporary measure of using it via there - I'm just getting the 'mailbox is not available at the moment' 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok, the most likely reason is VM have locked the account for security reasons.

Try changing the password for the account as that may unlock it.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If this doesn't work then the VM Forum Team will be able to help you when they reach this thread in a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Martsals
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi I've tried a password change and that has also failed. I guess it's locked for security reasons. Like most people half my life is on my blueyonder email account!

I have however taken the opportunity to create a new of accounts for the gowing family on the virginmedia.com address and some of those are now active so every cloud has a silver lining ....

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Martsals.

If you're still experiencing some issues I'll pop you over a private message so we can look further into this. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos