cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email Hacked, need to delete

JakiP2023
Joining in

My old blueyonder account has been hacked and they are setting up shopping accounts on it I need to delete the old email address.

7 REPLIES 7

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JakiP2023 

Firstly welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

What we would need to do for you is invite you in for a quick private message, I will be sending this to you shortly.

If you haven't used our private message function before you can access it via the purple envelope on the right hand side of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe

Thanks, I will wait your message

Hey Jaki, 

No this will go to the new email, as its what we are trying to verify is the new email address.

Thanks. Joe

JakiP2023_0-1681414515673.png

It hasn't asked me to reset my password and it is already on my Virginmedia email, the blueyonder one must be linked else where. But I can not see it anywhere, I need it changed over and the blueyonder deleted, the email I have recieved doesn't have any link on it, so I dont know where to go to reset. Please can you help.

Sorry for the confusion @JakiP2023 

Just to clarify, the email you requested to have as your correspondence email for your cable account should have been updated. You can check this here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media under my account details. To remove the old blue yonder email, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope again and provide a response.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

I am getting confused, the email on the account that i can see has and is my virginmedia one, not the blueyonder as I changed this ages ago, I can not see the old one anywhere. I am being asked for security information again, which i have already supplied to another person who was dealing with this.

I am still needing the blueyonder email deleted.

Please can someone help.

Hi JakiP2023, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies for any confusion. 

Just like when calling the team, you would be required to pass data protection each time. It is the same here too. 

I can see you're already in a conversation with Akua so I'll leave you in her capable hands. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs