Menu
carmitage
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email - Authentication Error

Have a blueyonder email address.  Have not changed password recently.  Currently using em Client on windows 10 to access account.  Since Wed it is now saying there is an authentication error and that either the server is unreachable of the log-in details are incorrect.  As mentioned all details saved to PC and password etc has not changed recently.

Suffered a couple of powercuts locally within 48hors - wifi was playingup and required rebooting but all working ok now.

Virgin media acount details also no longer recognised and have had to get daughter to create an account to log on to here as it states my log-in/password not recognised .  Virgin media account was working last week (as had to contact them for other issues) - passwords etc all saved on PC and nothing changed since last accessed.

Have checked IMAP / SMTP settings for email and all are accurate (showing exactly what virgin media says they should be set up as).  

Unable to get through to customer services (constantly on hold with noone picking up)

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder email - Authentication Error

Hi Carmitage, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues with your email address, this isn't good. 

We can have a closer look but I'll need to pop you a personal message to do this. 

I'll do this now and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos