cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder account

Wtay1969
Joining in

Hi, I was locked out of my blueyonder account last year and through this forum I got it unblocked. I rarely use it but need it again and it is blocked again, with no activity since August.

Can anyone help? It wants a password, but won't accept it.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

6.7. If the email account is not used in any 90 day period we will suspend that account without prior notice. This will not impact any other email addresses associated with that account, as long as they are accessed within a 90 day period. 6.8. The email account will remain suspended for a further 60 days. During this time you can reactivate it by calling customer care. 6.9. Any e-mail accounts not reactivated will be closed and the contents permanently deleted. …

[Source: Acceptable Use Policy | Legal | Virgin Media]

You will need to wait for the forum team to confirm the recoverability of the email account given the length of time passed since it was suspended due to inactivity. If the email account is successfully recovered consider using an email client to regularly check it and avoid repeating the issue.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

6.7. If the email account is not used in any 90 day period we will suspend that account without prior notice. This will not impact any other email addresses associated with that account, as long as they are accessed within a 90 day period. 6.8. The email account will remain suspended for a further 60 days. During this time you can reactivate it by calling customer care. 6.9. Any e-mail accounts not reactivated will be closed and the contents permanently deleted. …

[Source: Acceptable Use Policy | Legal | Virgin Media]

You will need to wait for the forum team to confirm the recoverability of the email account given the length of time passed since it was suspended due to inactivity. If the email account is successfully recovered consider using an email client to regularly check it and avoid repeating the issue.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thank you, the strange thing is i I had been using it regularly up to August last year when it suddenly locked again. I forgot about it as it is not my main email but need back into it.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Wtay1969.

Welcome back to our Community.

Sorry you have had to report the issue with your email account being blocked again.

I'd like to take a look into this for you and get you access again.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your envelope at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hello Wtay1969.

Thank you very much for letting me help with this locked mailbox.

I just wanted to update this thread with the fix foe all to see.

For unlocking the mailbox, you can can reset the password through My Virgin Media portal. Login into your online account.-> Goto Account Settings -> click on 'Virgin Media Mail Settings' to change the mail password. Then try accessing your webmail after 10 minutes.

Gareth_L