Did you mean: 

Blueyonder IMAP password

Perry14
Joining in

Hi,

I logged a support ticket with Virgin but yet to see any follow up:

Ticket - P011776051

2 issues I have:

1st Issue I have is I can't login to my blueyonder email as I do not know the IMAP password.

If i state forgotten password on the Virgin email page - it states my blueyonder email is not correct and to use my virgin media email?? I am not a Virgin customer.

2nd Issue I have is trying to setup up my 365 Outlook to have all the emails and folders as my outlook on my ipad does - I can't see any emails on my 365 outlook - again maybe this is something to do with IMAP.

So I need a way of resetting my blueyonder IMAP password and being able to access the emails on a browser,

Any help would be appreciated.

regards

Ben

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you are no longer a Virginmedia broadband customer, the email address will have been closed in accordance with the conditions under which it was originally issued.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you are no longer a Virginmedia broadband customer, the email address will have been closed in accordance with the conditions under which it was originally issued.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ok thanks for that, but I get emails to my blueyonder email mailbox on my phone.

If you sent me an email now to [removed] I would receive it so its still active?

I just need to know how to reset the IMAP password or what the IMAP password is to setup on 365 mailbox.

regards

Ben

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hey Perry14,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account, I can see that the ticket you provided is being worked on by our IT support team and we will be back in touch, once there are any further updates from them. 

All the information about the email settings can be found here.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L