cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder Emails

Traceyahunt1
Joining in

Can someone please help! How can you activate an old blueyonder email account when you can’t receive an activation email from Virgin as you can’t access that account until it’s ‘activated?’ 

11 REPLIES 11

Traceyahunt1
Joining in

Can someone please help! How can you activate an old blueyonder email account when you can’t receive an activation email from Virgin as you can’t access that account until it’s ‘activated?’ 

If the email is linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account, Virginmedia staff may be able to help you. 

If it's an old email account that is not linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account, there is no way to reactivate it. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ok thank yiu

it is associated with a previous virgin account 

Is that broadband account still active? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

The problem is receiving an activation email to the account I’m unable to access 

You won't get one unless the broadband account it was linked to is still being paid. 

- jpeg1

I spoke many times to various Virgin people. As a current customer I’ve obviously had to register an email with them  I can access but the old blueyonder one is still available, they simply are unable to have me receive the email from them to that email address in order to ‘activate’ it

OK, that's a bit clearer. You'll need a forum staff person to pick this up and offer to help. They may need you to register a new address for the account, as VM email is being run down in stages and they are no longer issuing new addresses. 

- jpeg1

No it’s a previous account registered in my name but the current Virgin media’s account holder changed to my husband’s name