Menu
paulzh
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder Email

I have a Blueyonder email address. It shows in my list of email addresses in My Virgin Media. However It does not show in Webmail. I have my main address email box on there and an additionally created one.  How do I get the blueyonder email to show in Webmail?

I changed the password on it and got a confirmation in Outlook but not in webmail so I assume the email is operational 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder Email

Hi paulzh,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing your Blueyonder email address through webmail.

Can we ask what actually happens when you try to log into it via webmail and what error message appear? With webmail you log into each email account individually, it's not like a 3rd party app where you can add multiple emails in there.

Can you try to log in to your Blueyonder email account here.

Please let us know what happens so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
paulzh
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well firstly the link you send me asks me to log in via my"My Virgin Media" page and that uses a @virginmedia.com email address and works fine on all browsers except Google where it doesn't work at all . 

When I log in to My Virgin media and go to the Webmail page I see my main email inbox at the top, then a gmail box with nothing in it (no idea why that is there) and at the bottom is my 2nd @virginmedia.com email address mailbox . I do not see any mailbox related to my blueyonder email address

If I go to Settings, there are only the 2 @virginmedia.com emails listed no blueyonder email 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@paulzh I think that you may have misunderstood Jodi's advice.

First thing to do is sign out of your primary My Virgin Media account.  Then go to this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ and sign in with your blueyonder email address as the username and the relevant password for the blueyonder email address.

Edited to add: Whilst the sign in screen asks you to enter your My Virgin Media credentials these are different for secondary accounts.  Each account, primary or secondary has its own My Virgin Media credentials.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos