Menu
pui3888
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder Email not working for 3 weeks

My Blueyonder email address has not been working for 3 weeks. After numerous complaints and promises, no one from customer service manager returns any call and it is still not working. Can anyone help please?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder Email not working for 3 weeks

@pui3888  Can you detail exactly what error message you are seeing.

I noticed that you posted on another thread a couple of weeks ago which suggested the mailbox is currently unavailable try later type of message is what you are seeing.

Once you provide some detail the VM Forum Team can pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
pui3888
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Graham,

Thanks for your reply.

The message I’ve got is as follows:

“Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.”

This is the message that I’ve got for the last 3 weeks and I’ve tried customer services for help but without success. Do you have any suggestions please?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@pui3888 The best I can advise is to look out for a reply here from the VM Forum Team staff.  They should pick this up tomorrow and be able to assist with resolving your issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Raleigh36
Just joined
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Haven’t used the account in years and have to get access to it to be able to get medical records for my daughter. Is there anything I can do? Someone on the phone earlier was unable to help. Any help please really need it

ToysRUs Credit Card

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pui3888, 

Thanks for your post and for using our forums 🙂
I am so sorry to hear this and we can certainly look into this for you. 

I have been unable to remotely locate your account. Can you just confirm you have an active account with us?

If so I will pop you a message and assist you further 

Zoie 

Zoie
0 Kudos
pui3888
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

My active account is [REMOVED]@blueyonder.co.uk.

I first experience issue on 14/04 and raised ticket on 15/04. Waited for 7 working days and found the ticket was not handle properly. Customer service raise an additional ticket to 2nd line directly and supposed to have 3 working days sla but that had pass and still not fix.

I was promised to have supervisor call back multiple times but that had not happen yet.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pui388,

My apologies I mean in regards to an active virgin media account? As you need an active virgin account for virgin email domains access, 

I have asked the mods to remove your email from your post, just so you are aware please do not post any personal details as this is still public 

Zoie 

Zoie
0 Kudos
pui3888
Joining in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

Yes, it is an active virgin media account. 

Pui3888

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant, I will pop you a private message asking for your account details and we can go from there 🙂

Just keep your eye open for the purple envelope and we can try to get this sorted for you.

Zoie

Zoie
0 Kudos