Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder Email account not available

I'm no longer able to access my blueyonder email account on my laptop. It just comes up "Connection error this service is not available right now"  But I am still able to access it through my mobile. Not sure what I need to do, any advice? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Blueyonder Email account not available

@alliejb wrote: It just comes up "Connection error this service is not available right now"  But I am still able to access it through my mobile. Not sure what I need to do, any advice?

You seem to have been overlooked so I'll try to offer some belated but practical advice. 😉

If you are seeing that error when you try to access your email account via the VM Webmail service (for example from here: https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ ) it suggests that you have a problem with a corrupt cookie or a problem with the cache in the browser you are using on your laptop.

Start by trying to sign in to VM Webmail using incognito mode or a private browsing window if your browser supports that. The reason is that incognito or private windows open without using the cookies stored on your machine. Alternatively try a different browser.

If one of those options allows you to access your account you can go back and delete the VM cookies and the cache in your original browser and that should solve your problem without the need to use private windows or a different browser.

Try that and see.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder Email account not available

Thanks very much for your help. I think I've sorted the problem out and I'm able to see my emails again on my laptop.