cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder Account Hacked

Susie6
Joining in

Please can the virgin team help urgently. My account was hacked over the weekend and I lost my FB account etc. The hacker has had access to all sorts of information. They have changed my password and I have no access to emails or can get into the account. I have a virgin credit card but no Virgin media email account. Please can you contact me to delete this account. Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Susie6, thanks for joining our help forums and a warm welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry to hear of your email account being hacked and all the issues this has caused, we're eager to best support you with this. 

Firstly, it is important to have a read on our page here where you'll find all our advice and info on how to deal with this incident and what steps to follow so you keep your personal data and info safe.

As you mentioned you're not with VM currently, we'd like to know if you ever had an account and cable services with us in the past where this email could have been linked to?

In order to check this, view more info and help out, I will send you a PM here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Susie6,

Thanks for letting me look into this in Adri's absence.

Just to update the thread, the mailbox has been removed.

If you need anything else, do let me know.

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs