cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Yonder Email

MrMundo
Tuning in

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone out there can help or steer me in the right direction of retrieving a really old email account.

It's a blueyonder email. I know the account but not sure on the password anymore. It's tied to some accounts I have on PSN and I need access to it so I can reset my password.

Any help will be great. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On the off-chance that Virgin Media have not deleted the account 90 days after broadband service was terminated then try resetting the password here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media; enter the blueyonder.co.uk email address and follow the reset process.

If the reset process indicates the email address is not found then it has likely been deleted and cannot be recovered.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On the off-chance that Virgin Media have not deleted the account 90 days after broadband service was terminated then try resetting the password here Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media; enter the blueyonder.co.uk email address and follow the reset process.

If the reset process indicates the email address is not found then it has likely been deleted and cannot be recovered.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Firstly, I really appreciate the feedback.

We're probably going back over a decade though so I'd suspect they've deleted the account.

I'm really not sure where to go from here.

@用心棒 wrote:

-- 

@用心棒 wrote:

-- 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It is not unknown to find email accounts still active decades on so still worthwhile trying the password reset route. Should that fail try emailing the blueyonder.co.uk email address to see if the mailbox still exists, i.e. sender does not receive a mail delivery failure notice that mailbox is unknown or similar message. If it does exist post back here to have issue flagged to the forum team on the off-chance they are able to restore temporary access to the email account.

I just tried to send a test email and it no longer exists or cannot receive emails.

Ah well. Was worth a shot.

I might have to get back onto EA support and see if they can look further.

Thanks.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @MrMundo,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you to see if we can find the mailbox on the system but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L