Menu
smith_will1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blocked email to megamailservers.eu - Connection refused due to abuse.

Mail delivery failed : returned to sender

Mail Delivery System<postmaster@virginmedia.com>
15:17

To  [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
  •  
  •  
  •  
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

You sent the following message, but this message could not be delivered to all recipients:

======================================================================
Subject: New farming business
------=_Part_220543_966638202.1593526667579 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Chris, Further to our discussion the other day, we can get set up online quite easily. The main questions are what format should the business take, either a Partne
======================================================================

The following addresses failed:

lille.express@uwclub.net
host mx1c51.megamailservers.eu [91.136.8.162]
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]>:
550 5.7.1 H:DYNB [212.54.57.96] Connection refused due to abuse. Please contact your E-mail provider.
0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blocked email to megamailservers.eu - Connection refused due to abuse.

Thank you for starting your own thread. It is the same issue as the thread you originally posted in. But it is always best to start a fresh thread so we can see more easily what is going on. It is the same server that is being blacklisted.

212.54.57.96 is one of Ziggo Internet's servers in The Netherlands that runs the VM mail system. It is the web mail outgoing server.

I have just checked it against the blacklists in MX Toolbox. It is still blacklisted on SORBS.

The Forum Team will have to get this picked up again. In the previous thread this blacklisting was was reported last Wednesday and yet it still persists. I'm sorry but this duration is unacceptable and neither have we have had any update. Not the responsibility of the Forum Team. The responsibility lies elsewhere in VM to sort this and keep the Forum Team informed.

So once again, back to the Forum Team via the Mods to pass on this information and press for resolution.

@ModTeam 

@ravenstar68 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

smith_will1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blocked email to megamailservers.eu - Connection refused due to abuse.

Thanks for passing this on to the relevant tech team.
0 Kudos