Menu
Sarah567
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blocked Email

I am getting this message when I try to access my emails, after 3 phone calls to virgin media, still have no success in getting my emails!  Please can someone help?

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blocked Email

Hi @Sarah567

Welcome to the forum page and very sorry to hear you're having some issues. 

Can I just ask, have you tried to access your mail box via a different web browser or a different device? 

Does the message still appear? 

Have you also tried resetting your password to see if you can log in? 

Please do let me know, I am more than happy to help. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sarah567
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I can get into the actual my virgin media with my email address and password!  But can’t access my emails!  Virgin said my email account has been deleted and it would take a few hours to sort!  But that was this morning!  I really need to see my emails! 

Different email address to one used here as obviously couldn’t set up with mine as can’t receive emails!

I have tried another browser and still no luck!

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know Sarah, 

I will pop you over a PM so we can look at this more closely for you. 

At the top right hand corner you should see a Purple envelope, if you click that it will take you to PM's 🙂 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos