Menu
Bazzamer
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Blacklist, how do i add more.

Hi, My blacklist is full and i cant add anymore, plus no point as they still come through day after day, and tried the filters and rule, that is so long winded and still dont work.

It just comes up, you need to remove some blacklisted address before you can add more, if i do that has Virginmedia’s servers logged my blacklist to date, so i can delete blacklist and start again, what is the answer as we all are getting far too many spam emails, please sort out.

Thanks

Bazzamer

0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blacklist, how do i add more.

@Bazzamer wrote:

It just comes up, you need to remove some blacklisted address before you can add more, if i do that has Virginmedia’s servers logged my blacklist to date, so i can delete blacklist and start again, what is the answer as we all are getting far too many spam emails, please sort out.

Entries removed from the list will no longer be blacklisted, i.e. moved to the Spam folder.

If filter rules are proving ineffective then maybe it is time to find an alternative email service with:

• security that is equal to or greater than the services it will be used with
  • better spam filtering
  • choice of ISP is no longer influenced by fear of losing email addresses

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos