0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Beware of this email

Hi there @SH3user

Thanks so much for posting this here - I can't see that this one has been reported to us as it's not listed on our "Phishing Updates" thread. 

Please can you ensure that you have reported this via the correct channels so we can get this investigated and updated - I have included a link to our help page which shows you how to do that. 

Report Phishing email

Thanks again - means a lot

Stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Enduser
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Luverley grammmer !!!!!!

0 Kudos
SH3user
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Katie. I reported this email via the Microsoft Outlook Junk mail reporting tool, phishing.gov.uk and to the report link you posted below. My partner received the email. I only did the reporting as it looked quite convincing at first glance. I did notice that when I reported it to the VM email the picture was stripped out and only a link remained. I will check her sent items for the title and post it later.

0 Kudos
SH3user
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The title of the email shown in the picture was ''Xmas21:we have a gift for you''. It was forwarded to to VM on 1st October at 23:44. I sent it again just now but the picture and some functionality has been stripped out by my Outlook security.
0 Kudos