Menu
DBHOY58
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BLUEYONDER EMAIL NOT WORKING

Hi my BLUEYONDER email stopped working on 29 December 2019 - and is still down today 5 January 2020. I cannot receive or send any emails and error message says that there is a problem with connecting to the server...…

Can anyone help is it a problem with the sever?  Is blueyonder being closed down?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BLUEYONDER EMAIL NOT WORKING

Hi DBHOY58,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your email account,

Can you confirm if you have an active broadband service with us?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
DBHOY58
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Alex..... not for my Blueyonder email . I have had this email for years but stopped working on 29 December. 

although I have Virgin broadband for TV and  home ... also it is under my wife’s name.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming 🙂

You would need to have an active broadband account in order to use the email service, if this address is linked to an old account this would explain why it's stopped working, it's usually removed 90 days after leaving us.

Sometimes if an email address is in constant use it can be missed, we do go through and do a clean up and as such, any email address no longer associated with an active account are deleted and removed.

I'll pop you over a private message to get a few more details from you to see if I'm able to move the email address to your active account, I can't guarantee this will work however.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos