Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

April 2020 Can not log into blueyonder email account, nor into Virginmedia account

Since last night Virginmedia does not let me log into my blueyonder email account, and calling 150 robot makes me type in letters from password, but then many times terminates call without explanation. In order to get help via web, Virginmedia then demands that I enter my login details, which do not work which is the very issue why I need help. 

Virgin also wants me to pay  bill which is send to the email account, which Virginmedia does not let me log into.

Has anybody else had problems with login problems since 22April when Virginmedia posted that they were upgrading ….

Anyone got any idea how and where to get help when in order to get help Virginmedia demands one logs in, but of course the log in does not work which is why I try to get help

Thanks

Herman

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: April 2020 Can not log into blueyonder email account, nor into Virginmedia account

I could be barking up the wrong tree (and hope that I am).  BUT  I haven't heard anything about an "upgrade" to the VM system.   The Forum Team or VIPs would know for certain.

Is it possible that you clicked on a phishing link? 

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: April 2020 Can not log into blueyonder email account, nor into Virginmedia account

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your email, i have looked around on our system and cannot see any notifications of email upgrades that we have sent out.

Regarding your login issue, please can you try and login to your email account again, I have managed to look at this in the background and might have fixed the issue but I need to make sure that you can log in again.

Thanks

Steven_L