Menu
zambo
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Anyone Else Still Use Incredimail?

I note there are a number of topics about this email system, and wondered if anyone still uses it. It's never been popular with many, but I have used it for donkeys and it's always worked well for me.

However, on 20th March it will cease to be. I have ensured that my Virgin email mirrors exactly what I have on that system and backed up the data on it, and uninstalled it. I was just wondering if anyone else uses other email clients via IMAP/SMTP, and if so what they recommend, or if they just stick with Virgin.

Cheers

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone Else Still Use Incredimail?

@zambo wrote:

I note there are a number of topics about this email system, and wondered if anyone still uses it.

Someone asked a question the other day, but didn't get an answer, so I suppose not . . . . . https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Transferring-email-folders-from-Incred-to-Virgin/m-p/4164...

It's never been popular with many, but I have used it for donkeys and it's always worked well for me.

However, on 20th March it will cease to be. I have ensured that my Virgin email mirrors exactly what I have on that system and backed up the data on it, and uninstalled it. I was just wondering if anyone else uses other email clients via IMAP/SMTP, and if so what they recommend, or if they just stick with Virgin.

Cheers

I use Thunderbird on laptop, no problems at all and it is free.  I use VM webmail on a browser if at work computer, and to set up filters to my folders, keep an eye on general settings and the spam folder.  The search facility is terrible or else I'd probably use it at home, too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
zambo
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Anyone Else Still Use Incredimail?

Thanks, and I might be able to help with the question on the other thread.