cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another "Unable to access my Blueyonder email account online" it seems !

RichB90
On our wavelength

Hi - I am having the same issue as others mention. Suddenly yesterday I could no longer access my blueyonder emails.

We have an account, I am the account holder etc .. please help.

As it is, I can't find out how to log out of my Virgin Media account to start the process mentioned here:

Virgin Media Mail Unavailable | Virgin Media

19 REPLIES 19

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you. 

If the password has been changed, can you please proceed with logging in to the account?

Nat

RichB90
On our wavelength

I have but it is not recognised.

Sorry to hear this has not worked for you @RichB90 

Are you able to access the email at all on our online account through webmail or a client at all like gmail or outlook? Does the issue affect any of your mail apps too if you use any?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

RichB90
On our wavelength

Hi - I can’t get in from Virgin webmail on my iphone; mail on my iPhone, nor outlook on my PC !

Nowhere at the moment. 

Thanks for confirming @RichB90 

Can you try changing the password again for us but please wait a full 20minutes before trying to see if the password change has helped to resolve the issue. It's really important that you do not attempt to access the email for the full 20 minutes. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

RichB90
On our wavelength

Which link though ? Send me a link to the page where I should change the password?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@RichB90  This is the best link to use but make sure that you are signed out of any other My Virgin Media accounts first by clicking on your profile icon and selecting Sign out.

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/account-settings/details

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

RichB90
On our wavelength

Thanks, Graham - but that still hasn't fixed it. I am pretty sure I got to being signed out, and then reset my password, but still can't get in. Sorry !

RichB90
On our wavelength

I follow everything through, log into my Virgin Media account, generate new password, then still get

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable"

I'm so sorry to hear this @RichB90 and thank you for popping back to us. 

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this. Please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.