cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Blueyonder email account locked

ajsamuels
Tuning in

Same issue here as many others are reporting. We are a current Virgin Media customer. My wife has a blueyonder email account that was working until a few weeks ago but now cannot be accessed via any device.  The login for this email account appears to be blocked on both phone email clients and in Outlook on PC and laptop. When trying to access via webmail on the Virginmedia website I get the page ‘Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable’. I have followed the instructions on that page to reset both the account password and the third party app password multiple times but this did not make any difference. Would appreciate some help from VM to enable my wife to regain access to her emails please. 

4 REPLIES 4

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ajsamuels, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with the email service. 

Can you please run an anti virus/ malware scan on any device carrying the account and then proceed with the password reset? 

Thanks, 

Nat

ajsamuels
Tuning in

Hi Natalie,

The problem with this account is happening on multiple different devices including iPhone, iPad, Windows laptop and desktop PC. The same devices are able to access other Blueyonder and Virginmedia email accounts without any problem. The Windows machines are protected by Kaspersky Internet Security and have been fully scanned. This would appear to be an issue at your end not with the individual devices themselves. 

ajsamuels
Tuning in

Update - the issue seems to be fixed this morning. Access to this email account by iPhone is now working. Have not tried other devices yet. 

Thanks for updating us @ajsamuels on the forums.

I'm glad to hear it is working now.
Let us know how it goes on the other devices, and if you have any other queries, let us know and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs