Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Additional email account

I have 2 email accounts, the main account and one additional account. I cannot get access to the addtional account to read the emails on it.

When I go onto the virginmedia website and sign in and then click on email it brings up the main email account, which is  what I would expect.

But when instead of signing in I just go straight to click on the email option it asks me to sign in and then gives me the main email account. I used to be able to click on the email option without having to sign in first, and could then log onto my additional account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Additional email account

Make sure you are logged out of your main account first.  Then go to the VM webmail page

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Sign in with your secondary address and password.

You should now be in the secondary account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Additional email account

VM have changed the sign in page recently, so first make sure you are using the correct link (clicking the email link on the top of each VM web page).

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Logging-into-your-email-account-with-a-bookmark/td-p/4283...

You have to be signed out of the primary email address, or use a different browser. 

You might try resetting the password for the secondary email address to see if that helps.  Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to Manage Accounts. Select the account concerned and then click on View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks